How do I delete blank rows at the bottom of a spreadsheet to get .

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrbGF1cmll?=

      26th Jan 2005
I have a spreadsheet that has been edited, expanded, edited. etc...

Now, it' is down to about 1500 rows, yet the slider bar on the right is very
tiny. When I hit Control+End to get to the end of the worksheet, it takes me
to Column AA, Row 7569.

I have selected all the rows betwee 1600 and 8000 and deleted them, but the
vertical scroll bar and Control+End still takes me to 7569.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

Paul B

      26th Jan 2005
Have a look here on how to reset the used range

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

news:(E-Mail Removed)...