How do I create a frequency polygon in Excel?

=?Utf-8?B?QmVubnk=?=

      13th Sep 2007
I am trying to create a frequency polygon using mid-point values for the
horizontal axis, and heights from a source.

Jon Peltier

      14th Sep 2007
Put your midpoint values in a column, and the corresponding heights in the
next column. Select this data and create an XY chart, using one of the
options with connecting lines between points.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions