How do I create desktop alerts/pop up for generic email inboxes?

=?Utf-8?B?UGFkbWFuYWJoYW4gSw==?=

      17th Aug 2006
How do I create desktop alerts/pop up for generic email inboxes? I want to
see pop up messages when a new message arrives my generic email boxes.

Roady [MVP]

      17th Aug 2006
"generic email boxes"

You mean secundary Exchange mailboxes? You can't. You can however add the
Inbox folder of that mailbox to your Favorite Folders to more easily spot
new mails.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/