how do i create a conference room resource in outlook 2007?

chris

      13th Mar 2008
i found a post about someone who mentioned a console, but otherwise have not
had any luck with this topic.
I want to create a resource so that it will be possible to click the rooms
button when creating a meeting request and choose the conference room (or a
different room) and that room will then be booked if anyone else tries to
choose it a the same time.

Thanks,
Chris

Brian Tillman