How do I create a check box in Word 2007?

=?Utf-8?B?YnQxMjM=?=

      23rd Feb 2007
In Word 2003 I was able to create a check box list that could be filled out
electronically. Is this a feature in Word 2007 and if so, where do I find it?

Jay Freedman

      24th Feb 2007
The feature is still there. Like many things, though, the access to it
has moved.

First, if you don't have the Developer tab showing in the Ribbon, go
to Office button > Word Options and check the box for "Show Developer
tab in the Ribbon".

On the Developer tab, in the Controls group, click the Legacy Tools
button (the fourth one in the second row). The check box form field
button is the second item in the menu. You'll also need the Protect
Document button, near the right end of the Developer tab.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:59:05 -0800, bt123
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In Word 2003 I was able to create a check box list that could be filled out
>electronically. Is this a feature in Word 2007 and if so, where do I find it?

New Member

      17th Mar 2014
I want to edit the check box. how to do it. can you help me with some image