How do I create an anchor in frontpage

Terrie

      14th Sep 2003
How do I create an anchor in frontpage.
ie to create a link to a specific part of page

Jim Buyens

      14th Sep 2003

FrontPage calls this a bookmark.

To create a bookmark, set the insertion point then choose
Bookmark from thr Insert menu.

To link to a bookmark, display the Insert Hyperlink or
Edit Hyperlink dialog box, specify the main page, then
click the Bookmark button.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.interlacken.com
Author of:
|\----------------------------------------------------/|
|| Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 Inside Out ||
|| Microsoft FrontPage Version 2002 Inside Out ||
|| Web Database Development Step by Step .NET Edition ||
|| Troubleshooting Microsoft FrontPage 2002 ||
|| Faster Smarter Beginning Programming ||
|| (All from Microsoft Press) ||

Vocátional© & Technicál© Educátion®

      14th Sep 2003
You may want to http://www.at-frontpage.com/faqs_hyp...s.htm#bookmark

Best regards,

Vocátional© & Technicál© Educátion® - Cooking Crawfish & Alligators in New
Orleans...Southerners make good novelists; they have so many stories because
they have so much family and live in torrid heat.

news:044b01c37a80$45aec4f0$(E-Mail Removed)...