How do I create an A3 sized poster using Word?

=?Utf-8?B?Y29zbWlxdWU=?=

      24th Feb 2005
I want to create an A3 sized poster using word. Is that possible? Please help.

Jezebel

      24th Feb 2005
1. set the paper size to A3 (420 x 297)
2. put text and graphic elements on the page as needed.

Word is less than ideal for this, but works OK if your design is relativelly
simple.

"cosmique" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to create an A3 sized poster using word. Is that possible? Please
>help.

Doug Robbins

      24th Feb 2005
The printer that is selected in the File Print dialog of Word will need to
be capable of printing A3. You don't need to have that print physically
available, but you must install it under the Printers item on the Control
Panel.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"cosmique" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want to create an A3 sized poster using word. Is that possible? Please
>help.

Margaret Aldis

      24th Feb 2005
I think you also need to make sure your selected printer is one that
supports A3. Set the paper size in the printer properties and driver
document preferences to A3 also. (You don't actually have to have the
printer if you are preparing to print elsewhere, just the right printer
driver installed.)

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...