How do I copy Word documents to email with original format?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

      25th May 2006
When I copy a Word document to an email I see the document with the original
format. However, what is received does not have the original format due to
Active X. Help

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

      25th May 2006
Have you tried attaching the Word doc?