How do I copy a whole complete page from a word document?

MichaelK

      27th Jan 2010
I sometimes want to copy a page with all items, headers, footers, logos,
text, formatting, to insert into another document or use in a PowerPoint
presentation. I cannot seem to find a way to do this. I am currently using
Word 2007.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      27th Jan 2010
If you have SnagIt, you can print the page to the SnagIt "printer" to
capture it as a graphic. See www.techsmith.com for a free trial of SnagIt.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)