How do i copy and paste a "symbol" in Microsoft word?

=?Utf-8?B?dWNoc2MgbG9zdA==?=

      28th Oct 2004
I need symbols (especially scientist/doctors symbols) to copy and paste. All
that appears is a "box". How can I find and/or convert?

John Vinson

      28th Oct 2004
On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:35:03 -0700, "uchsc lost" <uchsc
(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I need symbols (especially scientist/doctors symbols) to copy and paste. All
>that appears is a "box". How can I find and/or convert?

Please ask this question in a newsgroup which supports Microsoft Word;
this newsgroup is for a different program, Microsoft Access. You'll
need to use a font which includes the symbols you want; Times New
Roman doesn't have a minim or a scruple symbol. The folks in the Word
newsgroups should be able to help.

John W. Vinson[MVP]
Join the online Access Chats
Tuesday 11am EDT - Thursday 3:30pm EDT
http://community.compuserve.com/msdevapps

Joseph Meehan

      28th Oct 2004
The same as in most programs.

Open: Start - All Programs - System Tools - Character Map

Follow the instructions.

If you use the same one(s) often, then consider adding them to some sort
of auto replace in Word. For more information ....

Sorry this is the MS Access (the database program) newsgroup. Try a
newsgroup devoted to the program you are using. You should find people
better able to address your problem there than here.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

news:(E-Mail Removed)...