How do I convert more than 24 hours time to decimal?

=?Utf-8?B?WnNvbHQgU3phYsOz?=

      2nd Sep 2007
How do I convert more than 24 hours time to decimal?
--
Many thanks for your help in advance. Have a wonderful day!
Zsolt

Sandy Mann

      2nd Sep 2007
Custom Format the cell as [h]:mm the square brackets will stop the hours
rollong over into days when they get to 24 hours.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

"Zsolt Szabó" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I convert more than 24 hours time to decimal?
> --
> Many thanks for your help in advance. Have a wonderful day!
> Zsolt

David Biddulph

      2nd Sep 2007
But that's not in decimal.. To convert from Excel time format to decimal
hours, multiply by 24 and format as number or general.
--
David Biddulph

"Sandy Mann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Custom Format the cell as [h]:mm the square brackets will stop the hours
> rollong over into days when they get to 24 hours.

> "Zsolt Szabó" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How do I convert more than 24 hours time to decimal?
>> --
>> Many thanks for your help in advance. Have a wonderful day!
>> Zsolt

Sandy Mann

      2nd Sep 2007
Oh yes! I forgot about that bit <g>