how do i convert hotmail/outlook express contacts to outlook acco.

=?Utf-8?B?cGdiZw==?=

      20th Sep 2005
I currently have my contact information and email addresses in outlook
express, how can I export to outlook. And, what is the difference"
Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9jZWx5biBGaW9yZWxsbyBbTVZQIC0gT3V0bG9v

      20th Sep 2005
If both Outlook Express and Outlook are on the same machine, you can use the
Import/Export Wizard on Outlook's File menu or the Export function on Outlook
Express's File menu to get the contacts to Outlook.

As for the difference between the two programs: Outlook is a full-featured
PIM (Personal Information Manager) and is a part of the Microsoft Office
suite. Outlook Express is the free mail and news client that comes with
Internet Explorer. For more detailed information on the differences, check
out these pages:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];257824
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olexpr.htm

--