How do I compare powerpoint files? (Office 2007)

doccojohn

      6th Mar 2009

The subject says it all. I want to do a "diff" between two or more
powerpoint presentations.

Pia Bork

      6th Mar 2009
doccojohn wrote:
> The subject says it all. I want to do a "diff" between two or more
> powerpoint presentations.

Unfortunately you can't. There is no compare function in Powerponit 2007.

--
Mit vielen Gren
Pia Bork

MVP PowerPoint
http://www.ppt-faq.de

Roman

      27th Apr 2009
That's quite disappointing! If it's not available from Powerpoint, is there
any other tool which can do it?
It's just not practical to compare a 100 slides file manually. And it is
also completely confusing if you try to take a look at the xml format of the
file. So in my opinion it is essential to have some tool for a "diff".

Regards
Roman