How do I cite Office clip art in my college document (APA)?

Geek mom

      19th Nov 2008
I want to include a little piece of clip art in my document, but I want to
cite it properly. Is this possible? How do I do it? My college uses APA
formatting.

Thank you.

grammatim

      19th Nov 2008
On Nov 18, 7:40*pm, Geek mom <Geek (E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> I want to include a little piece of clip art in my document, but I want to
> cite it properly. *Is this possible? *How do I do it? *My college uses APA
> formatting.
>
> Thank you.

You wouldn't be "citing" it -- it doesn't go in a reference list --
but if it's provided specifically as clip art, it's public domain and
there's no _requirement_ to give a credit. But it would not be unheard
of to put a tiny credit line below or alongside the picture stating
where it came from.