How do I check the temp environment variable?

Sindre

      12th Nov 2008
I get a message every time I try to send e-mail. The signature fails to show
and the messages says "Check the environment variable". What Is wrong and how
do I fix It?

Vince Averello

      12th Nov 2008
Right click on My Computer (Computer in Vista), choose Properties, click
Advanced (tab or link), click "Environment Variables" button.

Check the variables out for any obvious issues...

"Sindre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I get a message every time I try to send e-mail. The signature fails to
> show
> and the messages says "Check the environment variable". What Is wrong and
> how
> do I fix It?

Jorge

      12th Nov 2008
is this using a signature for any message? did you tried to send a message
without using the signature?

"Sindre" wrote:

> I get a message every time I try to send e-mail. The signature fails to show
> and the messages says "Check the environment variable". What Is wrong and how
> do I fix It?

Pat Willener

      13th Nov 2008
If TEMP is missing (User Variables), create it and point to C:\Documents
and Settings\your username\Local Settings\Temp (for Windows XP).

If TEMP points to an invalid location, correct it to the above (XP).