How do I check my PCB version?

Lee Collis aka Drac CHR

      5th Nov 2003
Hi,

I flashed my bios on my A7V8X last night to the latest version 1013, when
checkng what CPU support it allows it also mention only on 1.04 PCB for
newer chips. How do I check for this?

Thanks,

Lee.

--
www.team-chr.co.uk
ICQ: 908742

__O
_-\<,_
(_)/ (_)

Darkfalz

      5th Nov 2003
"Lee Collis aka Drac CHR" <Lee@nospamTeam-chr..co.uk> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I flashed my bios on my A7V8X last night to the latest version 1013, when
> checkng what CPU support it allows it also mention only on 1.04 PCB for
> newer chips. How do I check for this?

Aida32 may tell you.

Ed

      5th Nov 2003
On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:58:00 -0000, "Lee Collis aka Drac CHR"
<Lee@nospamTeam-chr..co.uk> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I flashed my bios on my A7V8X last night to the latest version 1013, when
>checkng what CPU support it allows it also mention only on 1.04 PCB for
>newer chips. How do I check for this?

Isn't it printed between the PCI slots or on the board somewhere?, if
not look for a sticker.

Ed

>Thanks,
>
>Lee.

Lee Collis aka Drac CHR

      5th Nov 2003
Darkfalz wrote:

> Aida32 may tell you.

Looked on there can't see it don't mean it's not there.

Thanks.

www.team-chr.co.uk
ICQ: 908742

__O
_-\<,_
(_)/ (_)

Lee Collis aka Drac CHR

      5th Nov 2003
Ed wrote:

> Isn't it printed between the PCI slots or on the board somewhere?, if
> not look for a sticker.

Had a quick look can't see anything, I will look harder thanks.

www.team-chr.co.uk
ICQ: 908742

__O
_-\<,_
(_)/ (_)

bone

      5th Nov 2003
Ed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:0dohqvgfgjh1unbf0konbsn7hck0pj838s@
4ax.com:

> On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:58:00 -0000, "Lee Collis aka Drac CHR"
> <Lee@nospamTeam-chr..co.uk> wrote:
>

> Isn't it printed between the PCI slots or on the board somewhere?, if
> not look for a sticker.
>
> Ed
>

>>Thanks,
>>
>>Lee.

Yes, the model number is generally between 2 PCI slots printed on the MB
and is easy to see. Usually next to it in much smaller type is the ver no.

Lee Collis aka Drac CHR

      5th Nov 2003
Ed wrote:

> Isn't it printed between the PCI slots or on the board somewhere?, if
> not look for a sticker.

You where spot must have been blind before, it's version 1.04.

Woohoo!

Thanks,

Lee.

--