How do I check my outlook email from someone elses computer?

Rebecca Puciata

      5th Jun 2006
This is my first time to post. I am not to familiar with how I would check
my email when I am away from home using someone else's computer.

Can anyone give me a step by step on this?

Thanks in advance,
Rebecca

Rick B

      5th Jun 2006
This is an ACCESS newsgroup. Your question does not appear to be related to
Microsoft Access - which is a database application that is part of MS Office
Professional.

How you would do this would all depend on your ISP. You will probably go to
their home page and check your email there, or set up your mail account on
their Outlook or Outlook Express. But, this is not the proper forum for
your question.

--
Rick B

news:%23R7t$(E-Mail Removed)...