PC Review


Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread

How do I change the subject font color in an outlook message?

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?cnNkZWFuMjAwMg==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      7th Mar 2005
I'd like to be able to change the font color and possibly the font size for
text in the subject line of a new outlook email message to get my receiver's
attention.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brian Tillman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      7th Mar 2005
rsdean2002 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'd like to be able to change the font color and possibly the font
> size for text in the subject line of a new outlook email message to
> get my receiver's attention.


http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/coloremail.htm
http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/c...iladvanced.htm
--
Brian Tillman
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?cnNkZWFuMjAwMg==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      7th Mar 2005
Brian,
I really looking to fix the font color in the subject of messages that I
send and have that color show up in the recipient's inbox just as I sent it
to help get his/her attention to my message over the 100s they get a day!
Any help here or is it just possible to do this for message display on my
machine?

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> rsdean2002 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I'd like to be able to change the font color and possibly the font
> > size for text in the subject line of a new outlook email message to
> > get my receiver's attention.

>
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/coloremail.htm
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/c...iladvanced.htm
> --
> Brian Tillman
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian Tillman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      7th Mar 2005
rsdean2002 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I really looking to fix the font color in the subject of messages
> that I send and have that color show up in the recipient's inbox just
> as I sent it to help get his/her attention to my message over the
> 100s they get a day! Any help here or is it just possible to do this
> for message display on my machine?


You can't affect the characteristics of the subject line the recipient sees.
--
Brian Tillman

 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?cnNkZWFuMjAwMg==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      7th Mar 2005
This seem to a be a nice feature to have. Is there any other way of getting
the recipients attention other than sending it in a high priority and
requesting a return receipt? Anything else to get their attention??

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> rsdean2002 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I really looking to fix the font color in the subject of messages
> > that I send and have that color show up in the recipient's inbox just
> > as I sent it to help get his/her attention to my message over the
> > 100s they get a day! Any help here or is it just possible to do this
> > for message display on my machine?

>
> You can't affect the characteristics of the subject line the recipient sees.
> --
> Brian Tillman
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian Tillman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      8th Mar 2005
rsdean2002 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> This seem to a be a nice feature to have. Is there any other way of
> getting the recipients attention other than sending it in a high
> priority and requesting a return receipt? Anything else to get their
> attention??


I usually use the phone.
--
Brian Tillman
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Automatic font color is white change automatic font color James Niland Microsoft Frontpage 2 26th May 2009 10:53 PM
Can you change the font color in the subject line(Outlook 2007) Randy Microsoft Outlook Discussion 1 13th Jun 2008 09:20 PM
Re: Hard drive <font color="blue"><B>data</B></font&g t; <font color="blue"><B>recovery</B></fo nt> services? halleyscomet@gmail.com Storage Devices 0 7th Dec 2004 04:11 PM
How to change font color in subject line in microsoft outlook Vipul Microsoft Outlook VBA Programming 3 23rd Oct 2003 12:54 PM
How to change font color in subject line in microsoft outlook Vipul Microsoft Outlook Discussion 0 22nd Oct 2003 11:23 AM


Features
 

Advertising
 

Newsgroups
 


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:36 PM.