How do I change the height of a Word 2007 header?

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWFuIE0u?=

      25th Jul 2007
In previous versions of Word, Page Setup let you change not only the margins
for the main text, but also the height of headers and footers (eg, move the
bottom of the header further up the page). How do I do this in Word 2007?

(Same question for changing the width of the gulliers between columns from
Page Layout)

Summer

      25th Jul 2007
One way is to Go to View tab and check the Ruler box. Then double mouse
click in TOP of ruler and Page Setup dialog will open. Click on Layout Tab

Hope this helps.
www.docsliveonline.com

"Marian M." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In previous versions of Word, Page Setup let you change not only the
> margins
> for the main text, but also the height of headers and footers (eg, move
> the
> bottom of the header further up the page). How do I do this in Word 2007?
>
> (Same question for changing the width of the gulliers between columns from
> Page Layout)

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWFuIE0u?=

      25th Jul 2007
Thank you.