How do I change from English to metric system (in PowerPoint 2007)

Joaquin

      17th Jul 2008

Michael Koerner

      17th Jul 2008
Please put your question in the text part of your message and not just in the subject line. You change from English to Metric not in PowerPoint, but in Control Panel, Regional and language settings

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint