How do I cancel and reschedule a meeting?

Lynnie

      2nd Jun 2010

I need to cancel a meeting and reschedule it. Is there a way to know if
everyone received the cancellation?

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

      2nd Jun 2010
"Lynnie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>I need to cancel a meeting and reschedule it. Is there a way to know if
> everyone received the cancellation?

E-mail never has guaranteed delivery, but barring delivery problems, your
receipients should get the cancellation notice.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]