how do i bring back a oversaved document?

=?Utf-8?B?aGVscCE=?=

      20th Nov 2007
i acadently over saved a previos document.
Is there anything i could do to bring the old document back?

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBXaWxzb24=?=

      20th Nov 2007
If you are working in Vista you may be able to look for previous versions
Otherwise you are very unlikely to get it back I'm afraid.

For the future Shyam has a sequential save add in which will help!
http://skp.mvps.org/
--
Amazing PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

http://www.PPTAlchemy.co.uk
http://www.technologytrish.co.uk
email john AT technologytrish.co.uk

"help!" wrote:

> i acadently over saved a previos document.
> Is there anything i could do to bring the old document back?

Ute Simon

      20th Nov 2007
Did you by any chance mail the older version to someone? Then you will find
it in your Sent Mails.

Best regards,
Ute

--
Ute Simon
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team und PowerPoint-User-Team
news(E-Mail Removed)...