How do I attach data from an Excel file to a Word document?

=?Utf-8?B?TWlh?=

      10th Oct 2006
I have written an invitation to a fair that we are about to attend, and now
we want to send those invitations to our customers to invite them to our
stand at the fair. The addresses, that is company names, attentions, P.O.
Box, postal no and city are written in Excel, in different cells. How do I do
to attach these data to the Word document that would make the invitation look
more personal? Any ideas? Im grateful for all help I can get.
--
Mia in Sweden

Pat Garard

      10th Oct 2006