how do i arrange list of names alphabetically in excel?

ganna pritesh

      18th Mar 2009
see i am arranging a data containing around 100 names of companies.. I dont
have them in alphabetical order. i want them in that order. so i just want to
know is there any function by which the list of companies would get arrange
in an alphabetical order?

xlmate

      18th Mar 2009
Try from the Menu bar
Data >> Sort >> Ascending

--
Hope this help

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide the answer you asked

cheers, francis

"ganna pritesh" <ganna (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> see i am arranging a data containing around 100 names of companies.. I
> dont
> have them in alphabetical order. i want them in that order. so i just want
> know is there any function by which the list of companies would get
> arrange
> in an alphabetical order?

Gary''s Student

      18th Mar 2009