How do i add snow falling effect to powerpoint presentation

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JpZmZyaXM=?=

      21st Nov 2006

Ute Simon

      21st Nov 2006
Use animation to move images of snowflakes or insert animated GIF.
(If you need a more detailed answer, please post a more detailed question,
including your PowerPoint version.)

Best regards,
Ute

--
Ute Simon
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team und PowerPoint-User-Team
"griffris" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JpZmZyaXM=?=

      21st Nov 2006
Where can I find an animated GIF of snowflakes?

"Ute Simon" wrote:

> Use animation to move images of snowflakes or insert animated GIF.
> (If you need a more detailed answer, please post a more detailed question,
> including your PowerPoint version.)
>
> Best regards,
> Ute
>
> --
> Ute Simon
> Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team und PowerPoint-User-Team
> Tipps, Tricks und Kostenloser Newsletter: www.ppt-user.de
> "griffris" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?dG9obHo=?=

      22nd Nov 2006
You can try searching for these snowflakes in search engines. One example
would be: http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/Holiday.html

Alternately, see how to create a snow falling effect in PowerPoint here:
http://indezine.com/products/powerpo...noweffect.html
--
Shawn Toh (tohlz)
Microsoft MVP PowerPoint

Site Updated: Nov 15, 2006
Added PowerPoint 2007 Visual Tour (OfficeArt Effects)
http://pptheaven.mvps.org
PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate

"griffris" wrote:

> Where can I find an animated GIF of snowflakes?
>
> "Ute Simon" wrote:
>
> > Use animation to move images of snowflakes or insert animated GIF.
> > (If you need a more detailed answer, please post a more detailed question,
> > including your PowerPoint version.)
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Ute
> >
> > --
> > Ute Simon
> > Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team und PowerPoint-User-Team
> > Tipps, Tricks und Kostenloser Newsletter: www.ppt-user.de
> > "griffris" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Jerry Hammond

      23rd Nov 2006
Task Pane-->Clip Art