How do I add the "For Follow Up" folder to my favorite folders pan

=?Utf-8?B?SmFjb2IgSC4=?=

      3rd Aug 2005
In Outlook 2003, how do I add the "For Follow Up" folder to my favorite
folders pane?

I had it on my old computer but when I just installed Outlook on my new one
and transferred all my data over, there is no "For Follow Up" folder.

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

      3rd Aug 2005
Check to see if there's Search Folder named "For Follow Up" in the Search
Folder tree. If not, create a new search folder that finds mail flagged for
follow-up. If you right click on the Search Folders folder you can choose to
create a new search folder easily

news:(E-Mail Removed)...