how do I add flashing text or blinking text in Excel?

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bGEgQnJlbm5hbg==?=

      31st Oct 2006
just need to know how i can add flashing or blinking text to my excell
worksheet so as to make something stand out from the rest. i know you can do
it with other microsoft programs but just cannot remember how to do it.

Ken Puls

      31st Oct 2006
You need to use VBA to do this in Excel.

Chip Pearson has a writeup on how to do it if you are interested in
going this route: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

HTH,

Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
www.excelguru.ca