How do I add a Draft watermark a la Word to PowerPoint slides?

=?Utf-8?B?U3VuZG9n?=

      20th Mar 2006
The PowerPoint watermark help relates to a picture. I tried inserting Word
Art on the Master Slide and rotating it, softening colors and lines, etc.,
but it ends up under (hidden by) the slide content. I could not find a Bring
To Front command.

=?Utf-8?B?TGluZGEgQWRhbXM=?=

      20th Mar 2006
Try this out:

http://www.indezine.com/bank/draft.html

--
Linda Adams
http://www.hackman-adams.com

"Sundog" wrote:

> The PowerPoint watermark help relates to a picture. I tried inserting Word
> Art on the Master Slide and rotating it, softening colors and lines, etc.,
> but it ends up under (hidden by) the slide content. I could not find a Bring
> To Front command.

=?Utf-8?B?a2F5?=

      28th Mar 2006
On the slide master for your first slide, try inserting a text box, typing D
R A F T, making the font very large (88?) and a shade of grey, then turning
the text box diagonally on the page, then closing the master and typing in
your text. I tried this with a dark blue template and typed a lot of text
into a bullet slide. The "DRAFT" showed up just great. Downside was I had
to delete it from the master for each slide I added after. Hope this is
helpful.