DLLWrapStartup

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9uRDUz?=

      9th Feb 2006
I have just reloaded Windows XP Professional. I know find that whenever I try
to open an application I get an error message quoting the aforementioned file
and an error code of 2721 whil it tries to reinstal another program (the
same one each time). I have tried de installing the program but XP won't let
me as it claims one or more files are beiong used even though I am trying to
remove it thru the control panel. To say the least it's annoying. I would
appreciate it if someone could help.

Thanks

John

Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers

      9th Feb 2006
Hi John,

That doesn't sound like a file name, it sounds more like a routine within a
file that loads a library file. Have you tried removing the program in Safe
mode?

How to start in Safe mode:
http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Safe%20mode

--