PC Review

How To DJ A Wedding With Linux

Acruncher

26th Oct 2012
http://www.thepowerbase.com/2012/09/...ng-with-linux/

Quote:
Back Story

First off, I had never planned to do a review of any DJ software. Iíve never been a DJ, nor have I ever had the desire to be a DJ. But you know what they say; Never say never. So, how did I come to learn about Mixx, and how did I end up with a real use for it? Iíll tell you.
Thought this might be an amusing read for some folks here. (possibly informative but that's a by the by.

"There's a saying in Estonia that in order to see new things, you have to follow common paths - paths you know."
Games people play, you take it or you leave it
Things that they say, honor brite
If I promise you the moon and the stars, would you believe it
Games people play in the middle of the night
~Alan Parsons Project, Games People Play

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts