Distribution Lists

Mhads

      14th May 2009
I have several distribution lists in my current laptop (outlook 2003). I
want to transfer these to my new laptop (outlook 2007). I have tried to email
them, export them and vcard them and nothing seems to work.

All of my contacts came over fine. How can I get my distribution lists over
to my new computer...help!!

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      14th May 2009
Use the only correct way to transfer Outlook data: copy the data file and
open it in the new installation.
Every other method loses data, as you are showing us.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...