displaying sender information in Outlook 2007

=?Utf-8?B?VGFtbXk=?=

      1st Aug 2007
Hi,

I have a user who was wondering if it is possible to display a sender's
email address in Outlook without opening the mail, then right-clicking the
name and going to the properties; or by viewing the message options from the
mailbox.

She uses another mail application that allows her to hover over a sender
name so that she can see the address of the sender. It's just a screen tip
that shows her the email address.

Does Outlook offer anything like that? I can't find any other ways to see
the actual email address except by going to the properties of a sender, or
viewing the message options from the mailbox.

Thanks!

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      1st Aug 2007
For any recipient that shows only the name, not the address, in the reading pane, she should be able to double-click it and see details.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Tammy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a user who was wondering if it is possible to display a sender's
> email address in Outlook without opening the mail, then right-clicking the
> name and going to the properties; or by viewing the message options from the
> mailbox.
>
> She uses another mail application that allows her to hover over a sender
> name so that she can see the address of the sender. It's just a screen tip
> that shows her the email address.
>
> Does Outlook offer anything like that? I can't find any other ways to see
> the actual email address except by going to the properties of a sender, or
> viewing the message options from the mailbox.
>
> Thanks!

=?Utf-8?B?VGFtbXk=?=

      2nd Aug 2007
Thank you, Sue!