Steamer

      5th Jun 2004
Web pages are not all clear. Some parts of it are garbled
and flickering. I'm new--please advise.

Mike Kline

      7th Jun 2004
This doesn't sound like a softare (OS) problem. Is their any other
electrical load on that circuit. Do you have another monitor that you
can test or take the PC to a friends house and test it on a different
monitor?
"Steamer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<189d501c44b3e$d6642780$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Web pages are not all clear. Some parts of it are garbled
> and flickering. I'm new--please advise.

      7th Jun 2004

Try different web pages.