How to display the symbol of X to the power of 2

=?Utf-8?B?R2Vy?=

      11th Mar 2004

Please hel

Is there any possibility of showing x to the power of 2 (x squared) as a symbol on a word documen

Your assistance would be extremely appreciated

Thank you in advanc

Ger

Jezebel

      11th Mar 2004
Type x2, select the 2, go to Format > Font, select Superscript: x2 ... You
might need to adjust the paragraph line spacing to get the overall
appearance correct.

"Ger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> Please help
>
> Is there any possibility of showing x to the power of 2 (x squared) as a

symbol on a word document

> Your assistance would be extremely appreciated.
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Ger

=?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gWWFuZw==?=

      12th Mar 2004
Open Word and type the 'x' where you want it (make sure the cursor is right next to the 'x'), then click on Insert and choose Symbols. Choose Latin-1 as your Subset, then just choose the 2 and you should have something that looks like this, x²