Display Priview PictureBox from web cam but how to capture image and save in DataBase ?

harshad

      22nd Jan 2008
Hello,

I try this link http://weblogs.asp.net/nleghari/articles/webcam.aspx

following code I try:

this.picCapture.Image.Save("test",
System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg);

My Problems is how to get image in jpg format and store in database.

Thanks,

Harshad Prajapati

David Wier

      22nd Jan 2008
Why not just save it to your hard drive, in whatever path you want, and then
store a reference to the path and filename in the Database?

David Wier
http://aspnet101.com
bloated markup

news:(E-Mail Removed)...