Display of Outlook Calendar appointment end times

Mark Rack

      31st Mar 2010
Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when
in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times?

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

      31st Mar 2010
"Mark Rack" <Mark http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Although I want the display of Outlook Calendar appointment start times when
> in Month view, how can I stop the display of the appointment end times?

Right-click an empty area of the calendar, choose Other Settings, and uncheck
"Show end times".
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      31st Mar 2010
Right click on the calendar grid and choose Other Settings - the option is
in this dialog.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: