how to display a excel spreadsheet on the desktop

orkem

      15th Sep 2009
I wish to display a excel spreadsheet in a corner of my desktop - to be
readable as a spreadsheet itself - without icon with hyperlink. Could you
help me to learn how to do it?

Jacob Skaria

      15th Sep 2009
--If it is an existing workbook ; from within explorer cut the existing
workbook. Right click on Desktop and paste.

--If you want to create a new workbook; right click desktop>New>Microsoft
Excel worksheet

--If you want to save an open workbook; from within Microsoft Excel>Save As>
Click the desktop icon from Save As dialogue and save.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria