Disabling Set as Wallpaper in IE6

Rakhesh Rao

      23rd Jul 2003
Hi All,

I have a user who has accidentally put a picture using
IE's "Set As Background" Context Menu Item.

I have searched for the offending file to replace it
logging in as admin. But the file doesnt show up. Using
the Display Properties as well the image doesnt go away
when the user logs in.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem???

Thanks

Rakhesh
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Please remove the word 'NOSPAM' to email me.

Bob I

      23rd Jul 2003
try "Internet Explorer Wallpaper.bmp"

Rakhesh Rao wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a user who has accidentally put a picture using
> IE's "Set As Background" Context Menu Item.
>
> I have searched for the offending file to replace it
> logging in as admin. But the file doesnt show up. Using
> the Display Properties as well the image doesnt go away
> when the user logs in.
>
> Does anyone know how to solve the problem???
>
> Thanks
>
> Rakhesh
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Please remove the word 'NOSPAM' to email me.

Brian Henry

      23rd Jul 2003
the files in their profile folder saved as internet wallpaper.bmp