How disable user accounts if they not used for 7 days

=?Utf-8?B?UmFq?=

      27th Oct 2004
Hi,
we have around 3000 user accounts in our domain.

And now I want to disable the user accounts if they are not used for 7 days.

Can any one help me in setting up this

...Raj

Jerold Schulman

      27th Oct 2004
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:49:01 -0700, Raj <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
> we have around 3000 user accounts in our domain.
>
>And now I want to disable the user accounts if they are not used for 7 days.
>
> Can any one help me in setting up this
>
> ...Raj

The script at tip 8260 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com does exactly that.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Bob I

      27th Oct 2004
Don't take kindly to people going on holiday?

Raj wrote:

> Hi,
> we have around 3000 user accounts in our domain.
>
> And now I want to disable the user accounts if they are not used for 7 days.
>
> Can any one help me in setting up this
>
> ...Raj

Rob Stow

      27th Oct 2004
Bob I wrote:
> Don't take kindly to people going on holiday?
>
> Raj wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> we have around 3000 user accounts in our domain.
>> And now I want to disable the user accounts if they are not used for 7
>> days.
>>
>> Can any one help me in setting up this
>>
>> ...Raj

Actually, holidays /should/ be reported to the IT staff
so that accounts can be disabled while someone is
away. It is simply good security policy.

In a high-security environment, an account should also be
disabled during the times an employee is not supposed to
be around - such as evenings and weekends.

--
BOYCOTT GOOGLE !
Partners in crime with the scum that rules China.

Bob I

      27th Oct 2004
That would be preferable!