http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"laboristo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I log in Outlook Web I get the web version but when another user log
> in
> on the same computer she get the web light version! Why and how I can
> disable
> the web light version for her? thanks laszlo

neo

      5th May 2010
The difference is based on choice of web browser.

Internet Explorer gets the rich Outlook Web interface.

Mozilla (Firefox, Chrome, .etc) would get the down-level (referred to as the
reach) Outlook Web interface.

Note: Since you didn't mention what version of Microsoft Exchange is in use,
I assumed Exchange 2003 was being used.