How disable outlook 2003 phishing filter?

~Ðð©~

      1st Aug 2008
Being a fairly competent, long-term & savvy computer tech, I can spot spam
and phishing scams on-sight. I can usually even spot an incoming potential
virus just by the size of the file and what it's extension is. I also
pre-screen all my email while it's still on the server using MailWasher Pro.

I don't need the autocratic & automatic Phishing filter that diverts every
"suspicious message" to this obscure sub-folder. I have to check it
frequently since Outlook does a very BAD job of recognizing incoming threats.
Whenever I don't receive a new software registration key I've been waiting
for, I have to think. Where is it? Phishing Box? Yep, there it is, along
with several real eBay winning purchases and real PayPal receipts. I tried
adding them to the "trusted" category - no luck - back to the Phishing box. I
did manage to turn off the "Spam Box/Junk mailbox", but the phishing filter
answer eludes me.

I've searched high & low, checked Microsoft's archives, Googled for hours
with no luck. Lots of material on how to set-up Outlook's security features
if you feel you need them. Anyone have an answer how to disable this feature?

TIA;
~Ðð©~ www.pcmedix.ca

DL

      2nd Aug 2008
If you have a 'Phishing' Folder its been created by your anti virus program
that you chose to integrate with Outlook.
Outlook has a junk mail folder, in OL2003 sp2 suspected phishing mail is
directed to the Junk Mail folder

news:(E-Mail Removed)...