Disable Logon after Sleep mode

=?Utf-8?B?QXZpZG1hcmM=?=

      23rd Jun 2004
How do i turn off the logon screen after I wake my computer up from going into sleep mode?

Phil

      23rd Jun 2004
Right click desktop, properties, screen saver tab, uncheck: on resume
display welcome screen or on resume password protect.

Avidmarc wrote:
> How do i turn off the logon screen after I wake my computer up from
> going into sleep mode?

Alex Nichol

      23rd Jun 2004
Avidmarc wrote:

>How do i turn off the logon screen after I wake my computer up from going into sleep mode?

Control Panel -Power Options - Advanced page, uncheck 'Prompt for
password after returning from Standby'

Bournemouth, U.K. (E-Mail Removed) (remove the D8 bit)

=?Utf-8?B?VGhlbw==?=

      10th Mar 2007

"Avidmarc" wrote:

> How do i turn off the logon screen after I wake my computer up from going into sleep mode?

Hi, to get this annoying thing out of your way:
1. Click start.
2. Click run.
3. Type: powercfg.cpl
4. Click the advanced tab.
5. Uncheck the box that says : "Prompt for password when computer resumes
from standby".
6. Your all good to shut your computer, stand it by, or make it hybernate
without having to log in.
7. Your welcome!