How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 2003 ?

RikS

      6th Oct 2005
How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 2003 ?
(make BCC field unvalible)

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

      6th Oct 2005

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
RikS <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange
> 2003 ? (make BCC field unvalible)

Don't know how you'd do this offhand, but I wouldn't. If users are misusing
BCC, educate them, and make this an HR issue. It really isn't a technical
one.

Vivek

      6th Oct 2005
HI Riks
go to new mail over there on toolbar u will be
getting option in that option u have bcc . u can
uncheck it if u don' want......

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

?
> (make BCC field unvalible)

BillR [MVP]

      6th Oct 2005
Possibly via a policy using the "Office 2003 Policy Template Files and
Deployment Planning Tools" in the Office 2003 Resource Kit

refer here:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/orkarchive/2003ddl.htm

--
Bill Rodgers MVP
"RikS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How to disable BCC field in Outlook 2003 clients running on Exchange 2003
> ?
> (make BCC field unvalible)

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      21st Nov 2005
I don't think so. Even if you use the policy setting to block the Bcc menu command, the user will still be able to add Bcc recipients through the address book dialog.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP