Digital certificates

Steve

      11th May 2004
Hi: I have a digital certificate on my site. But I only
want to secure one of my pages--I want people to be able
to just type www.mbpros.com to get to my home page. But
for the secure site that starts https:, how do I get that
one page as part of the navigation structure? When I
try, it becomes an unsecure page. HELP!

Thanks,
Steve

Thomas A. Rowe

      11th May 2004
You have to create the link as a external link, using https://www.domainname.com/pagename.htm

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.