Difference between Windows XP on Desktop/laptop and TabletPC

Samir

      3rd Sep 2003
Hello

I got to test one of our product on Tablet PC (running
Windows XP) for the first time. The product is a CRM
using a back end db... My question is what are the main
differences between windows XP runing on normal
Desktop/Laptop and windows XP running on Tablet PC (I'm
thinkinfg of the use of the interface, typing, and mainly
of the MDAC that is delivered with winXP). Is there any
special thing I have to be carefull about.

Any help please, I've to define my test plan for next
week.

Many Thanks

Nicholas

      3rd Sep 2003
Please visit the TabletPC experts in the TabletPC Newsgroup:

TabletPC Home Page
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/tabletpc/

--
Nicholas

news:016a01c3722e$c999ae60$(E-Mail Removed)...