difference between 2005 sql server and sql server 2005 express

Reader

      25th Jul 2006
Does anyone know what the differences are between the full version and the
express slq server 2005 are?
Or send a link to a site that might lead me in the proper direction.
Thank you in advance.

Brendan Reynolds

      1st Aug 2006
There's a list of features by edition at ...

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinf...-features.mspx

--
Brendan Reynolds
Access MVP

"Reader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know what the differences are between the full version and the
> express slq server 2005 are?
> Or send a link to a site that might lead me in the proper direction.
> Thank you in advance.

aaron.kempf@gmail.com

      7th Aug 2006

SQL 2005 Express ROCKS.

reccomend a single-proc dual core of course

-Aaron