DiamondCS JPEGScan A Free Detection & Repair Scanner

Zo

      23rd Oct 2004
DiamondCS JPEGScan is a free, small, fast and easy-to-use scanner that
has detection and repair capabilities for JPEG files infected with the
MS04-028 exploit.

Read more..... and download a copy from the below link:

http://www.diamondcs.com.au/jpegscan/

Zo

--
Some do, some don't, some will and some won't ...

Anti_Freak_Machine

      24th Oct 2004
Zo wrote:
> DiamondCS JPEGScan is a free, small, fast and easy-to-use scanner that
> has detection and repair capabilities for JPEG files infected with the
> MS04-028 exploit.
>
> Read more..... and download a copy from the below link:
>
> http://www.diamondcs.com.au/jpegscan/
>
> Zo
>
> --
> Some do, some don't, some will and some won't ...

Another useful tool along the same lines is GDIScan:
http://isc.sans.org/gdiscan.php
It scans your system and lets you know if you are vulnerable to the
exploit.

--
Super Mike
"Mi asno querrķa un enano y un yate, por favor."