a device that will measure the RPM's of an electric motor or shaft

E Gaydos

      29th Aug 2003
Does anyone know of a piece of hardware that can measure the RPM's of
(anything that spins, really) a motor and translate that data to a pc?
Thanks in advance for any help!

a device that will measure the RPM's of an electric motor or shaft

Andy

      30th Aug 2003
http://www.industrial-needs.com/tech...r-trm-1501.htm
http://www.electrical-contractor.net.../EX/461501.htm