How to develop contextualTabs

Steven

      23rd Apr 2007
Dear,

I develop a ribbon in powerpoint2007, I want to select a shape, then it
will display a contextual tabs, I already config contextual xml in my
ribbon.xml file, But I want to know how to display this contextual tabs when
I select a shape? I know there is a WindowSelectionChang event when select a
shape object, Anyone give me a idea, Thanks!

--
Best Regards
Steven

Patrick Schmid [MVP]

      23rd Apr 2007
When you select a shape in PPT 2007, the contextual tab labeled Drawing
Tools - Format will appear at the right side of the ribbon. Depending on
what the user was doing prior to selecting a shape, PPT will either just
show that contextual tab or make it the current tab as well.
Are you saying that you wrote a contextual tab that is part of the
Drawing Tools? Or what exactly did you write? Pasting your RibbonX here
would help.
By the way: there really is no need to cross-post this question
massively. Microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins would have been
sufficient.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net