how to determine printer port number?

Neville Cobb

      19th Jul 2004
I have XP connected to a print server via a hub and am running PCCillin
but I can't access the printer unless I turn off pccillin. I tried to
make an execption list rule for pccilin firewall but I can determine the
printer port number. In the printer properties it says that the printer
port us //PSEA4393/P1 but I can't enter this info as it requires numbers
only. I've tried '1' but it doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

Nev

Ross Durie

      19th Jul 2004
The spooler service port number is 9100.

--
Ross
news:a6MKc.7399$(E-Mail Removed)...